Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Useless Opinion on a Useless Show

My prediction of the order in which contestants will be eliminated from American Idol:

1. Phil
2. Gina
3. Haley
4. Sanjaya
5. Chris

Remaining: Lakisha, Melinda, Jordin, and Blake. I think any of the could easily win and don't have enough information to predict what will happen in the final 4. I desperately hope it's Blake but passion, love and lust make me biased. I've thought at different times that each of those three women was definitely the best singer in the competition. Whatever happens, I hope that each of the four finds success in the music world. I kind of hope Sanjaya does too, because I'm sick. No! Because I actually like him despite his lack of talent. I know I'm not crazy, because I'm not voting for him and somebody sure as hell is.

No comments: